http://thematrixauditor.com owns and operates this web site.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement comprises the entire agreement between Member and thematrixauditor.com and supersedes any and all prior agreements between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein thematrixauditor.com (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of this Agreement).
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE. thematrixauditor.com provides each Member with various publishing and community services, including but not limited to the capability to post links and comments to a web page (the “Services”). Unless stated otherwise, any new features that enhance or otherwise change the current Services shall be subject to this Agreement.
- MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE AND TERMS OF SERVICE. thematrixauditor.com reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Services with or without notice to Member. thematrixauditor.com shall not be liable to Member or any third party should thematrixauditor.com exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service. thematrixauditor.com also may change the terms and conditions of this Agreement from time to time. Changes in the terms and conditions of this Agreement will be incorporated in the Agreement posted at /terms. Member’s continued use of the Services constitutes agreement by Member to abide and be bound by this Agreement and any modifications to this Agreement.
- CONTENT OWNERSHIP. Unless stated otherwise on the thematrixauditor.com web site, Member will retain copyright ownership and all related rights for information he or she authors and publishes through thematrixauditor.com or otherwise enters into the thematrixauditor.com Services. In exchange for the publishing services provided by thematrixauditor.com, Member agrees to grant a perpetual, worldwide, nonterminable license to thematrixauditor.com to use all content Member publishes through thematrixauditor.com without further permission or remuneration, including the right to create derivative works and re-use in other media. Members are not allowed to use the thematrixauditor.com name in commercial activity without prior written consent of thematrixauditor.com.
- CONTENT RESPONSIBILITY. Member acknowledges and agrees that thematrixauditor.com neither endorses the contents of any Member communications nor assumes responsibility for any threatening, libelous, obscene, harassing or offensive material contained therein, any infringement of third party intellectual property rights arising therefrom or any crime facilitated thereby.
This web site contains links to web sites maintained by third parties. Such links are provided for your convenience and reference only. thematrixauditor.com does not operate or control in any respect any information, software, products or services available on such web sites. thematrixauditor.com’s inclusion of a link to a web site does not imply any endorsement of the services or the site, its contents, or its sponsoring organization. If you decide to access other web sites, you do so at your own risk.
- MEMBER CONDUCT. You understand that all information, data, links, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not thematrixauditor.com, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post or otherwise transmit via the Services. thematrixauditor.com does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.
You agree to not use the Services to: (a) upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, damaging to Falun Dafa or its practitioners, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; (b) harm minors in any way; (c) impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a thematrixauditor.com official, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; (d) upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements); (e) upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; (f) upload, post or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (g) interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services; (h) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law; (i) “stalk” or otherwise harass another; (j) collect or store personal data about other users; or (k) promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals.
- CONTENT SUBMITTED TO thematrixauditor.com. thematrixauditor.com does not claim ownership of the Content or links you place on your thematrixauditor.com site. thematrixauditor.com may quote or reproduce your content (if you have made it public), in whole or in part, in order to promote your thematrixauditor.com site and/or the thematrixauditor.com Services. You acknowledge that thematrixauditor.com does not pre-screen Content or links, but that thematrixauditor.com and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content or links that are available via the Services. Without limiting the foregoing, thematrixauditor.com and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content or links that violate this Agreement or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content and links, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content and links.
- INDEMNITY. You agree to indemnify and hold thematrixauditor.com, and its owner harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your Content or links, your use of the Services, your violation of the this Agreement, or your violation of any rights of another.
- NO RESALE OF SERVICE. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Services, use of the Services, or access to the Services.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. MEMBER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT MEMBER’S SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. thematrixauditor.com EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. thematrixauditor.com MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; NOR MAKES ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
MEMBER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS DONE AT MEMBER’S OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT MEMBER WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO MEMBER’S COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA. thematrixauditor.com MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SERVICES.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY MEMBER FROM OR THROUGH THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. thematrixauditor.com SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES OR FOR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES OR RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SERVICES OR RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF MEMBER’S TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE, EVEN IF MEMBER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- NOTICE. All notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made either via email or conventional mail. ZenGardner.com may distribute notices or messages through the Services to inform Member of changes to this Agreement, the Services, or other matters of importance; such distribution shall constitute notices to Member.
- LAWS. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Germany. You and thematrixauditor.com agree to submit to the exclusive personal and subject matter jurisdiction and venue of the courts located within Germany.